DGN-Kilters is committed to the highest level of service and quality for our school communities within the YCDSB. We have learned from feedback from our school communities this year that we need to maintain the quality of our product and raise our customer service. We are making every effort to improve quality and service, and regain the confidence of the parent community.
These are some of the remedial actions we are taking:
- Issue School Specific Apology Letter to all parents.
- Provide a Customer's Appreciation Discount of 15% off on the online store from January 1, 2017 to February 12, 2017.
- Road Show for Elementary Schools to showcase our samples and receive feedback from parents.
- Evening Events for specific High Schools
- Newsletters to inform parents in all YCDSB school communities about upcoming events, sales and other important information about uniforms.
- Open forums where members of our management/sales team can answer parent questions and to take feedback. Provide information to the Grade 8 students on how to purchase uniforms for next year and provide date information cards.
Improved Customer Service:
- Increase number of phone lines into DGN-Kilters during peak summer period.
- Call back function on our customer service line where a message and call back number is left and a CSR auto-calls the customer back.
- Direct access into the stores during non-peak summer selling periods, posted store phone numbers.
- Email acknowledgement within 48 hours of email inquiry
- Redesign website so that it is easily accessible to parents
Ensuring Consistent and Steady Supply of Uniform:
- Year of size trends will allow for better forecasting and help to prevent the issue with inventory in sizing that is larger than required.
- Change in the way that blank inventory is held, we will hold a static quantity against the popular sizes rather than follow our size trend.
- Year of school sales volumes that we can follow to properly allocate inventory to schools.